Pages

Monday, August 25

Sunday Drive

Tom and I couldn't figure out what to do last Sunday. We thought about going to the beach but I think I'm done with the beach until after Logan gets here. I don't mean to sound vain. I've been shameless up until this point but I think the term beached whale is too close to the truth right now; so the beach was out. We thought about going to the movies but we had either seen or didn't want to see anything playing. Walking for a long time is becoming a challenge, so we decided to take a Sunday drive. I don't think many people do this anymore, especially with the high price of gas. Since, I had never seen the west side of the island we set out exploring. The west side was interesting and definitely not Howly friendly. We eventually made it to the windward side and ate lunch at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants. All in all it was a good day. Here are some pics from the drive.






No comments: