Pages

Sunday, January 18

More Hiking

We did some more hiking yesterday. Logan did awesome. He didn't cry much and loved being outdoors. We were bad parents and didn't put sunscreen on him...so he got a little burned. It doesn't seem to bother him too much but Tom and I felt bad. He looks so cute in his shades and hat. Here are some new pictures:




4 comments:

Murray Family said...

Wow!! What a beautiful view! He looks darling in his sunglasses and hat :)

TheKeilShpeel said...

Hey.. I've been to that lighthouse. What a cool looking dude you have too.

Harmony said...

That first picture is awesome--have I said that before!? HA!

Woot! Following the Rule Of Thirds! Woot!

(dude, when are we getting to watch Logan!?!) (bring it!)

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

What a beautiful hike! Logan looks adorable with his hat and sunglasses. I can't believe how fast he is growing.