Pages

Friday, July 16

Ultrasound Pictures of Bailey

Tommy is deployed and didn't get to go to my ultrasound today. Here are some of the pics honey. Hope you like them. We miss you so much and wish you were here. I'll upload the video when I get a chance. Love you!













5 comments:

Sam and Janiece said...

Ah...congrads on your second baby! How exciting. I actually just had my second as well. Take care!

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

congratulations! I didn't even realize you were pregnant. Good luck with the rest of it!!

The Ensign's said...

WHAT??? You're prego?? Congrats. I've always wanted to name one of my kids Bailey, but thought everyone from HS would think it had something to do with my obsession with Aaron Bailey. So how much longer do you have??

Dobkins'z said...

Thanks everyone! We are 27 weeks along today. Looking foward to having a little girl. :-)

TheKeilShpeel said...

She's so precious.. can't wait to see her already.