Pages

Saturday, September 20

Almost There

We’re almost there. I am really trying to enjoy the rest of the pregnancy. I know I will look back on this time and remember how excited and happy I was but my body is pretty much done. I think my knees are going to give in and my ankles are huge. The good news is, I did get my granuloma removed. The doctor thinks it will return which is depressing because it was incredibly painful to get off. When they took it off I began sweating and trembling uncontrollably because it was so painful. She gave me anesthesia twice because I was metabolizing it so quickly. Hopefully it goes away for good. I also went in for my 39 week check up. I’ve started to dilate and efface which doesn’t mean much except my body is preparing for labor. I just hope that I will hold out until my mom gets here next Wednesday. After she gets here, Logan can “come on down!”

3 comments:

The Ensign's said...

This is VERY exciting. I can't wait to see some pics of little Logan! Good luck!

Harmony said...

Ooooh, we can leave comments now! I'm assuming you haven't had the little man (Blake and bet 100 pride points that you wouldn't this past week) I've got to be the winner!

I'm so glad you got that dfakl;fjadkgfjdwhatever cut off of you. Good job staying strong! Come on out this week Logan!

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

I'm glad you found my blog. Congratulations on your pregnancy and good luck in delivery! I'm excited to see pictures and hear how it went.