We're finally home from the hospital. It's been an eventful week and we’re exhausted. I'll write more about it later. Here is a video of Logan's arrival. Enjoy!
I am a total BOOB! I totally cried watching it! Tom is already super cute with him (and he doesn't even have toys Tom can play with, like Colin!) His little noises are soooooooo cute!
We are so excited for you guys--it's going to be AWESOME!
(Best line--Tom: "His head is kind of mis-shapen and weird looking" Kills me!)
3 comments:
He's so attentive the whole time it's so cute. You can tell he's concentrating when you start talking.
I can't believe how well he took to the paci too. And he's rolling around already :)
He's so cute. Thanks for sharing.
Woohoo!!!! Congrats!!! I hope your recovering quickly.
I am a total BOOB! I totally cried watching it! Tom is already super cute with him (and he doesn't even have toys Tom can play with, like Colin!) His little noises are soooooooo cute!
We are so excited for you guys--it's going to be AWESOME!
(Best line--Tom: "His head is kind of mis-shapen and weird looking" Kills me!)
Post a Comment