Wednesday, September 17
Pyrogenic Granuloma
So medical has been rough this week. I have this growth on my finger…too disgusting to post a picture of…but it’s been there for over a month. I went to the doctor weeks ago to have it looked at. She said it was a pyrogenic granuloma or “pregnancy tumor”. If you are curious google it, it’s disgusting. Anyway, she said it should go away in a couple of weeks. Three weeks later it’s still there. So I go back to medical. It’s the Navy, so I’m seeing a whole new doctor. She says yep it’s a pyrogenic granuloma I’ll refer you to dermitoligy. I called to make a dermatology appointment but they can’t see me for 3 more weeks…oh and my due date is quickly approaching. So after a long weekend with a painful finger, I freak out and go over to the medical clinic. Raving like a lunatic I demand that someone help me get this thing off my finger because it hurts. They decided to take pity on me and book me an appointment for today. My doctor called this morning and she is worried about taking it off because she doesn’t want to cause scaring that will leave my finger inflexible. At this point I don’t care if I can’t bend my finger…it hurts and I need it gone. So, I’ll be at my appointment later today arguing my case. Hopefully they’ll let me lose the tumor. I can’t believe that they are telling me to just live with it. If you saw this thing you would agree that it has to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment