Love that bottom one.. he looks soo content and happy.
Very cute! I love the pictures, especialy the bottom one. He looks so happy and peaceful. You look great! Love ya lots!
Oh, he is so darling! Congratulations!! I love his name. He looks like the both of you!
You guys, he's even CUTER in person! It was all I could do not to babynap him and take him home.Laura, your new pictures are coming soon (I've got to recover from the in-laws!) Let's make a WiiFit date soon!
He looks so cute. He will be a lot of fun and great blessing to you and Tom. Congrats. Uncle Phil
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love that bottom one.. he looks soo content and happy.
Very cute! I love the pictures, especialy the bottom one. He looks so happy and peaceful. You look great! Love ya lots!
Oh, he is so darling! Congratulations!! I love his name. He looks like the both of you!
You guys, he's even CUTER in person! It was all I could do not to babynap him and take him home.
Laura, your new pictures are coming soon (I've got to recover from the in-laws!) Let's make a WiiFit date soon!
He looks so cute. He will be a lot of fun and great blessing to you and Tom. Congrats. Uncle Phil
Post a Comment