Pages

Friday, October 31

Happy Halloween

I've been transferring some of our old family video from VHS to the computer. This one cracks me up and is appropriate for the holiday. This was my last year trick-or-treating. I was in 6th grade and too cool for the camera. The funny thing is while trick-or-treating I ran through the neighbor's yard, tripped on a gardening wire, and totally ate it. You can see from my costume why this would be extra embarrassing.

Also here are some funny pictures of Logan in his first Halloween costume.



6 comments:

Harmony said...

Yes, I have peed my pants that post was so funny. PEED. MY. PAAAAANTS. The best part of the video is the picture arranging that went on at the end. Laura, only you could make being a dice look so, so cool!\

(Looks like you guys are on your way to creating embarassing stories for Logan too! Ha! Nah, he was pretty stinking cute tonight)

The Lauritzen's said...

You guys are awesome!!! Logan has got to be the cutest baby ever! It looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! I love you guys!

Shirl Call said...

What a cutie! That is the funniest little costume. Can't wait to see him (and you guys) at Christmas. Love ya!

Murray Family said...

What a great video! How awesome that you have that digital now! You'll be able to show Logan years from now :)
He looks so great as a little hot dog! I love it.

TheKeilShpeel said...

I love the added effect of the ketchup and mustard.. he is so cute you could eat him up though ;)

The Carlsens said...

Seeing that home video was awesome! Hard to believe everyone was that young at one time! Your little hotdog is adorable. I think it is fun that we all had babies around the same time. We need to get together with all of the family. It has been too long!