Pages

Friday, October 10

Two Week Checkup

Logan had his two week checkup yesterday. It was nice because the Navy sponsors a nurse to come to your house and perform the exam. The nurse was really great. She answered all of my silly new mom questions and showed us some cool tummy time techniques. Logan has gained a pound on his birth weight and now weighs 8lbs 13 oz. I think he's going to be a big boy. He loves to eat. He is also very strong and according to the nurse pretty coordinated for a newborn. He was doing a great job lifting and pushing across the floor during tummy time. Here some pictures of the little Sailor outfit I wanted to bring him home from the hospital in. With all the drama coming home we skipped the outfit but he still looks cute.








2 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

Way cute sailor outfit. That is so sweet a nurse comes to you. They should make that a law that there is a special nurse that does that for everyone :)

Harmony said...

Look at that fat boy! I'm dying--when can I come over and hold the chunker! Kate and I are free this week due to "dreaded in-laws fever". Help!